8/09/2015

Festival Necklace DIY

by herlittlepromises


The festival season is upon us,so I decided to show you in this collab what
kind of necklace I would do by myself.

The key words of a festival outfit: fringe, flower crown, coins/coinage, needlework, high waisted shorts and so on. So I picked the dimes, if you go back to my older post I was wearing a DIY fringe necklace.

MATERIALS


CHAIN (CA. 1,5M)
COINS IN TWO DIFFERENT SIZES
PLIERS
ROUND FASTENERS
CLASP


STEPS


You mark off two pc of chain, one has to be long and the other one less than the half of the other one. The coins you have to put on round fasteners, then you put these on the link of the chain carefully with the plier. It is a big succor if you start putting them on at the middle of the chain.

At the end of the long chain put the clasp.


You are allowed to match different colors,not only bronze.    

And this is how it looks at the end:


 I wish you to be the most stylish on the festival! Follow freearth, because  she deserves it!

Love, 
Her Little Promises

My links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to know from you! :)