7/11/2015

How To Organise Your Earrings DIY


I have so many earrings, but I always end up wearing the same ones. I seem to keep each pair in a different box. Or at least, I seemed to before I decided to think of a solution: an earring hanger made with my hands!


This DIY is very cheap, useful and fun to do. I dare you to use anything that you have in your house. Ribbons, cord, baker twine, wahi tape, paint... ANYTHING. Let your imagination fly and make the coolest, uniquest earrings organiser ever by using a hanger.



MATERIALS

- A thin hanger (it's very important that it's thin for the earrings)
- Paint
- Paint brushes
- Thin washi tape
Cord
- A hot glue gun
- Scissors 

This is just what I used to make mine, but I repit: use ANYTHING you find. There's no need to buy new stuff.


STEPS












I sprayed it some hairspray/lacquer so it looked brighter and lasted longer:



Finally, this is what you'll get:




This is it! I hope you like this cool hanger. You can hang it anywhere, even in your closet. What are your thoughts on it?








2 comments:

We'd love to know from you! :)